Skyline Rangefinder Pocket
- Weight: 2.2 oz (R)
- Textile: 3-layer HydraShield™ Laminate
- Fully Adjustable w/100% Coverage
- Minimalist Design
- Forward Opening Lid
- Compatible with Sky Line Bino Harness on left or right handed side
- Made in the USA
The Sky Line Rangefinder Pocket rides directly adjacent to your bino harness for quick and easy access. It features our HydraShield™ waterproof textile and incorporates an ergonomic design to accommodate a variety of rangefinders.
Patent Pending OptikFit™ technology allows you to adjust the SKYLINE Bino Harness to your optics. Gone are the days of dealing with optics flopping and moving in your harness as you hike. Simply adjust the front hood height, shock cord tension system, and back panel height for a true custom fit.
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641