Skyline Bino Harness
- Weight: 8.8 oz (R)
- Weight: 9.7 oz (L)
- Regular - Fully Adjustable to Fit Most Binoculars up to 7"
- Large - Fully Adjustable to Fit Most Large Frame or Rangefinder Binoculars
- OptikFit™ Patented Technology
- Textile: 3-layer HydraShield™ Waterproof Laminate
- Forward Opening Lid
- Minimalist Design
- Accessory Compatible
- Universal Webbing Attachment Points
- Side Pockets
- Back Panel Pocket
- Made in the U.S.A.
The SG Skyline Bino Harness falls in line with all Stone Glacier gear, focused on being ultralightweight and durable. Our Patent Pending OptikFit™ Technology creates a modular design for an exact fit to any compatible binocular. Paired with the Skyline Range Finder Pocket and Skyline Bear Spray Holster, this set up will have you dialed for anything the backcountry has to throw at you. Made in the USA.
Full Enclosure Forward Open Hood - Being stealthy on the final stalk is now easier with a forward opening lid that stays securely open when cutting the last distance but fully closes quickly and quietly for fast moves. The unique design does not require magnets or fasteners that make noise and impede performance when you might not get a second chance.
Low Profile Harness -Designed for use under a backpack, the Skyline Bino Harness incorporates a low profile harness system for optimal comfort on extended hikes and backpacking trips. Upper and lower adjustments ensure proper fit for a wide range of body sizes and allow the user to wear the harness high and tight or lower on the chest dependent on personal preference.
Accessory Ready - Front and lower attachment systems allow you to easily add the SKYLINE Bear Spray Holster and SKYLINE Rangfinder Pocket as well as other holsters or accessories for quick and easy access.
Patented OptikFit™ technology allows you to adjust the SKYLINE Bino Harness to your optics. Gone are the days of dealing with optics flopping and moving in your harness as you hike. Simply adjust the front hood height, shock cord tension system, and back panel height for a true custom fit.
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641