Win an all-expenses-paid trip to Montana and attend the Western Hunting Archery Summit June 24 - 27. The Archery Summit is your opportunity to learn what it takes to find consistency in the woods every fall season.
Complete the form below to enter.
We have teamed up with Ryan Lampers (@sthealthyhunter) to bring one lucky person out to Montana for four days of presentations, interactive activities, and workouts that will give you the information needed to plan and conquer your next hunting trip out West.
The Archery Summit will focus on a mix of hunting during the archery season. A wide array of presenters will cover hunt planning, digital scouting, shooting, gear, physical fitness, and mental toughness.
Enter today for this intense yet fun-filled four days of education and adventure on a picturesque mountain ranch outside Bozeman, MT.
What You Get:
- 1 Pass to the Western Hunting Archery Summit a $1499 value
- Round trip Airfare to Bozeman, Montana
- Lodging the day before and after the Summit
- Transportation during your stay
- Stone Glacier Skyline Bino Harness
- Stone Glacier Pack of your choice
- $500 Stone Glacier Gift Card
*Must be 21 years old to enter. Contest Dates: 2/25/21 - 3/7/21 No Purchase Necessary - Open to US Residents Only.
1. The promoter of the contest is Stone Glacier.
2. Entering into this giveaway, you agree to opt-in for marketing and other email updates or notifications from Stone Glacier and their participating brand partner Western Hunting Summit. We promise to keep emails to a reasonable amount. You may opt-out at any time.
3. Each person is only allowed to enter the campaign once. Multiple sign-ups by a single entity are not permitted.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
5. The approximate prize value is $5,000.
6. The contest begins on 2/25/21 and ends on 3/7/21. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date of this giveaway.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8 .The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (referring to yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. The winner's name will be available within 15 days after the closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No purchase necessary, and no payment of money is required as a condition of participation. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older and reside in the United States and its territories; Any entries originating from such states or any jurisdictions outside the United States and its territories will not be accepted. Employees of Stone Glacier and its agents, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children and siblings) are not eligible to enter.
1. You may alternatively choose to enter the giveaway via the following method:
a. Provide the following information on a plain postcard:
b. Your name;
c. Your email address;
d. Your telephone number;
e. The name of the giveaway you are entering; and
f. A statement that you wish to enter the giveaway and have read and agreed to the official rules for the giveaway.
2. Mail the postcard to the following address:
Attn: Stone Glacier
608 West Griffin Drive, Unit A
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Postcards must be received by Stone Glacier within the duration of the Sweepstakes as set out in the official Sweepstakes rules.
Prize Notifications: Winner(s) will be notified via email following the random selection.
Prize Restrictions: Stone Glacier is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Stone Glacier or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Stone Glacier is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of Stone Glacier giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE CLASSIC FIREARMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Stone Glacier reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Stone Glacier reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by Stone Glacier within any 12-month period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice, likeness, photograph, quote or video footage in any media including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation or permission.
Collection of Personal Information: Entrant's acceptance of these Official Rules and entry in this giveaway constitutes agreement to allow Stone Glacier and giveaway participating brand partners the use of their personal information for both online and offline direct marketing purposes. By participating in this giveaway, you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from Stone Glacier and participating brand partners.. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting those sites. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in this giveaway.
Hold Harmless; Limitations of Liability: Entrants and participants release and agree to hold harmless Stone Glacier, its agents, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from any and all liability for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind (including death), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or any other activity otherwise related to, or in connection with, this giveaway, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of Stone Glacier's website or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Stone Glacier site pertaining to this giveaway is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion or liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stone Glacier and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.