Black Label - De Havilland Jacket
LIMITED EDITION, ONE-TIME PRODUCTION.
Available exclusively from StoneGlacier.com
The Black Label program features unique, limited edition SG products. Available to all customers, the purchase of a Black Label product unlocks special opportunities and convenient *perks, like free shipping on all orders and early product release preorder opportunities. In addition, Black Label members will be invited to attend special in-person events, gain access to exclusive content, and be assigned a personal SG Customer Service Rep.
The Black Label De Havilland Jacket is offered in the limited edition black-out color and features an updated fit for 2021. Produced in a small batch run, these are sure to sell out and become a cult favorite amongst all SG fans. Equally fit for the mountain and around town, we specifically designed this jacket for its performance under high exertion situations where weather resistance and durability are a must. This piece boasts an excellent balance of protection and breathability. With articulated elbows, an athletic fit, and strategically placed pockets, the Black Label De Havilland Jacket is a no-brainer and sure to become your favorite daily driver. This Limited Edition product won't last long!
- New, Redesigned Fit for 2021
- Limited Edition, One Time Production
- Weight - 1 lb 7 oz. (L)
- DWR Treated Water & Wind Resistant Face
- 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Spandex Technical Fabric
- Lightly Brushed Fleece backer
- 4-Way Stretch
- Highly Breathable
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
- Articulated Hood
- Strategically placed chest and hand pockets for full functionality while wearing a pack
- Extended back hem for increased comfort and protection while wearing a pack
- Strategic color blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
- Integrated Pit-Zips
*Perks are valid for 365 days post-purchase. Participants will need to purchase a new Black Label product in 2022 to renew perks. Free shipping is valid on US and Canadian orders only. Some exclusions may apply.
*Black Label products are available exclusively from StoneGlacier.com. Black Label products do not qualify for any discounts or promotions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help. Phone 406-404-0641 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.