Hydrapk Arcticfusion Tube Set
- Length: 914.4 mm / 36 in
- Diameter: 6 mm / 1/4 in
- Insulation: 3 mm / 0.12 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
- Helps protect water from freezing in extreme temperatures
- Designed for a wide range of cold weather activities
- Steady flow, angled Phaser™ Bite Valve
- Insulated valve base cover and dust cover
- Tube designed in the ideal durometer for easy routing
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with Plug-N-Play connect system
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Ice belongs on the mountain, not in your hydration system. This innovative solution is a premium tube system that helps keep water flowing in freezing temps. It has the Phaser bite valve on one end and the Plug-N-Play connector on the other, and it has 50% more foam insulation than competing brands.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641