- Weight - 6.4 oz. (Does not include bladder)
- Cordura 500D
- Hydration port
- Can be used as a fanny pack
- Integrated Waist Belt Attachment
- Made in the USA
Compatible with all multiday and expedition SG Packs, the new 500 cubic inch Hydro Lid offers dual compartment storage with front and back zippers to give you added organization and functionality. The lid can also be converted to a large singular compartment by removing the internal Velcro dividing wall.
Another unique feature to the Hydro Lid is its ability to be detached from the bag and ran as its own attack-size pack - where only the essentials are needed - using the detachable Stone Glacier shoulder straps from any Stone Glacier frame. The lid also incorporates a hydration port to facilitate hydration storage.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641