Idaho II GTX
The Idaho II GTX has become a mainstay here at Crispi. It has become the boot of choice for hunters all over the west. This boot packs a lot of technology into a light package. With a 10” height and the ABSS system integrated into the ankle, you can rest assured that your ankles will stay protected. This non-insulated boot breathes extremely well, thanks to new PUtek and suede construction. PUtek is a cordura material that is woven with strands of polyurathane. This allows the boot to stay lightweight and breathable while adding durability to the boot.
We built this boot to last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking and our CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. The midsole of the Idaho II GTX is made up of a dual density polyurathane which adds all day comfort and optimum ground feel for early season stalks. We also use a high quality bottom with our exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® lining to make it waterproof and breathable.
Disclaimer: Stone Glacier accepts returns for Crispi boots in new condition. We cannot exchange boots. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs accrued through returns.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641