RMGA Mountain Gear T-Shirt
10 percent of all proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go the Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance, whose mission is to increase and enhance the management, range, and population of Rocky Mountain goats.
- Material: 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 40% Polyester
- Weight: 145 grams/4.3 oz
- Fabric: Tri-Blend Jersey
- Neck: Crew Neck
- Fabric is buttery soft with excellent drape, stretch and recovery.
- Original Artwork
- Set-in sleeves allow easy movement
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no hot iron, no bleach.
Conservation comes in many sizes. Sometimes it's a landscape-scale project made up of many small initiatives. Other times it can be as simple as volunteering on a local fence-pull project or riding your bike to work. Either way, brands like goHunt and Stone Glacier understand how any conservation effort, big or small, contributes to the greater good of wild animals and wild places. That's why both brands have teamed up to release a limited edition "Mountain Gear" t-shirt to help conserve Rocky Mountain goat populations. We're donating 10 percent of all proceeds from the sale of this shirt to the Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance, whose mission is to increase and enhance the management, range, and population of Rocky Mountain goats.
Featuring a stoic mountain goat graphic on the back and a goHunt/Stone Glacier crest on the chest, the Mountain Shirt was designed by Stone Glacier's very own marketing director and artist-in-residence, Lyle Hebel. The super soft, 60/40 cotton/poly shirt will keep you comfy and looking sharp--all while supporting conservation.
Visit goatalliance.org to find out more about RMGA and its mission.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are sure of your traditional waist size and how our products will fit, please reference the "Measured Belt Line" chart below.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.
High quality product as always from SG. Fits very well and true to size and is soft. Has held up in the washer and dryer without any worries of shrinking or getting a crinkly collar
This is the most comfortable shirt I own, and it looks great!
Awesome shirt for a good cause