SG Ram Wool Sock
Save $10 when you order a 3-pack!
- 35% wool, 29% polyester, 18% nylon, 13% acrylic, 5% spandex
- Invisible toe seam
- Never-Slip Grip
- Memory yarn
- Anti-microbial wash
- Compression padding
- Left/Right specific
- Shoe Size 8-12 = M/L
- Shoe Size 13+ = XL
We combined Merino Wool with a blend of nylon, acrylic, and spandex to take the SG Ram Merino Sock to the next level. Naturally moisture-wicking, super soft, and anti-microbial, the SG Ram Socks are designed to stand up to any hunt or trip to town. Additionally, these bad boys come with SG’s coveted LIFETIME WARRANTY.
No questions asked lifetime warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship. Simply send the socks back and we will replace them for free.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641