SG Synthetic Hoody
- Synthetic Fabric Technology
- Body Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Polygiene® odor treatment
- Garment Weight - 9.3 oz. (L)
- Textile Weight - 145 g/m2
- Fitted hood with extended face coverage
- 3/4 Zipper
- Anatomical Fit
- Soft to the touch
- Pilling Resistant
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Drying
- Odor Resistant
While we didn’t exactly build the SG Synthetic Hoody as a high-elevation beach umbrella, you can certainly use it as one when you’re glassing at high elevation. The hood and extended face coverage will keep you cool and protect against sun exposure. And if you get too warm, the ¾-zip zipper is a built-in air conditioner. Made for the early season, the hoodie can easily become a late-season base layer thanks to its moisture-wicking properties and Polygiene® odor treatment.
Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
Enduro tops protect from the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays and blocks more than 95% of UV rays.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact Stone Glacier Customer Service at 406.404.0641 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday. You can also stop by our showroom located at 165 All West Trail, Bozeman, MT 59718.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are sure of your traditional waist size and how our products will fit, please reference the "Measured Belt Line" chart below.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.
This is my favourite shirt
I have 3 SG hoodies and this is my favourite. I've worn it while doing hot summer field work in the south, and I've worn it trout fishing in Canada. I wear it around the house. It's perfect.
Bought it for a November montana base layer but it's the perfect "hoody" for cool florida mornings too.
Love this hoody! Perfect for early season hunts and keeping the sun off your neck. Make more colors so I can buy more!