Sonic Alu Evo
- Weight: 470 g, 16.6 oz
- Lightweight foldable trekking poles
- Aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- 5 segments are linked with an inner cord that features a micro-adjustable tensioning system
- Ergonomic wrist loops are differentiated for right and left hands
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble
- Fast and secure Alu Fast Lock adjustment system allows the poles to extend from 115 to 135 cm
- Compacts to 36 cm when disassembled
- Carbide tips
- Carrying case included
Lightweight, compact trekking poles designed to hold up to rigorous use. The Sonic Alu Evo poles are ideal for hiking, mountaineering, and trail running. Molded plastic grips with a soft foam overlay combine with ergonomic wrist loops that are differentiated for right and left hands to ensure optimal comfort. The tensioning cord is coated for fluid action and features a micro-adjustable tensioning system to fine-tune the tension over time. The upper segment features the fast and secure Alu Fast Lock adjustment system that allows the poles to be extended from 110 to 130 cm. Interchangeable baskets for dirt and snow.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641