Tenacious Tape Repair Patches
- Material: PVC and nylon
- Color: clear and black
- Size: 3” rounds
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl/PVC, leather
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: yes
- Washable: yes
- Quantity: 4, 3" patches
Fix rips, holes and gashes in your outdoor gear instantly with Tenacious Tape Repair Patches. Patch up a tent, jacket or sleeping bag like a pro without the gooey mess. This repair kit includes pre-cut black nylon and clear tape for nearly invisible repairs. No matter what the job or weather, these patches will stay intact and won’t peel or lift. Toss Tenacious Tape patches in the backpack for a little extra peace of mind. Ditch the sticky duct tape and use Tenacious Tape Repair Patches and make repairs to camping gear that lasts.
- Peel & Stick – Simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; no sewing skills or heat required
- Durable – Ultra-strong repair tape permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or storm
- Nearly Invisible – With clear and black patches included, repairs are barely visible
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair puff coats, tents, sleeping bags and backpacks
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641