Tenacious Tape Repair Patches
- Material: PVC and nylon
- Color: clear and black
- Size: 3” rounds
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl/PVC, leather
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: yes
- Washable: yes
- Quantity: 4, 3" patches
Fix rips, holes and gashes in your outdoor gear instantly with Tenacious Tape Repair Patches. Patch up a tent, jacket or sleeping bag like a pro without the gooey mess. This repair kit includes pre-cut black nylon and clear tape for nearly invisible repairs. No matter what the job or weather, these patches will stay intact and won’t peel or lift. Toss Tenacious Tape patches in the backpack for a little extra peace of mind. Ditch the sticky duct tape and use Tenacious Tape Repair Patches and make repairs to camping gear that lasts.
- Peel & Stick – Simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; no sewing skills or heat required
- Durable – Ultra-strong repair tape permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or storm
- Nearly Invisible – With clear and black patches included, repairs are barely visible
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair puff coats, tents, sleeping bags and backpacks
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641