Cordura Camp Pocket
- Weight - 3 oz.
- Compatible with all Stone Glacier Bags
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3.5" (Height x Width x Depth)
- Heavy duty YKK #8 zipper
- Cordura 500d fabric
- Made in the USA
The NEW Cordura Camp Pocket is designed to be used with the Kiowa 3200 to provide the ultimate in storage versatility and access. Based on the same popular design of our Camp Pocket, this new design includes a full hook back panel, so it can be quickly attached and detached from the full loop back panel of the Kiowa 3200. The Cordura Camp pocket is also constructed of 500 Denier Cordura for added durability to last through extreme use. It also boasts the same traditional attachment points as our Swing-Out and Camp Pockets allowing it to be used in any Stone Glacier pack. Whether you're looking to add more storage to your Kiowa 3200 or just prefer a more durable camp pocket, this 322 cubic inch pocket will become a favorite in your Stone Glacier arsenal.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.