We strive to achieve same-day shipment to get you your gear as soon as possible, but in most cases orders are shipped the following business day of order placement, typically via FedEx.* It is important to us that you receive your gear in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Please contact us as soon as possible if you require any last-minute changes to your order and we will do our best to accommodate your request. If shipping to a PO box, please choose USPS or call us at the shop to make those accommodations.
*We do not fulfill orders over the weekend or during holidays. This will affect the fulfillment speed of orders placed Friday afternoon through Sunday and over any national holidays.
- Ground/Economy shipping is fulfilled within 48 hours from the time the order is placed.
- Express shipping is fulfilled within 24 hours from the time the order is placed.
For changes to your order please call or email us immediately with the following information:
- Phone: (406) 404-0641
- Email: Info@StoneGlacier.com
We ship internationally to many countries. International order shipping quotes can be produced by adding items to your cart and choosing a shipping destination.
The following applies to international orders:
- Shipping for international orders may incur customs fees and taxes.
- Customs fees and taxes will be assessed by the government of the country of destination. Our shipping fees do not include any customs fees or taxes.
- Stone Glacier cannot declare merchandise as “Gift” on customs forms.
- International customers can choose to ship through FedEx or USPS. FedEx shipping times are typically faster but usually incur higher duties, fees, and taxes. USPS typically has slower shipping times with cheaper duties, fees, and taxes.
- Stone Glacier free shipping promos only apply to shipping costs and do not include customs fees. The customer is responsible for paying all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage fees.