Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.