- Weight - 2 lb 2 oz.
- 34" x 15" x 14" (L x H x W)
- 7,000 cui
- Waterproof and Extremely Durable XPac Material
- Large YKK Aquaguard Zipper
- Integrated Shoulder Straps
- Internal Pocket and Compression Straps
- Packable Design for Easy Storage When Not in Use
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
The water-resistant STOL series of duffel bags are designed for the rigorous travel experienced when hopping planes, trains, and automobiles (and of course bush planes) when headed to the mountains. Constructed of a highly durable and waterproof textile that is primarily used in sails for high-end sail boats. The STOLs provide useful functionality in a lightweight and compact package. Unlike many popular designs today, we specifically designed the STOLs without a rigid structure so when not in use they can be easily rolled up and tucked away. A large Aquaguard YKK zipper is easy to use, and an internal storage pocket and compression straps make packing a breeze. The STOL 7000 is strategically sized to the maximum checked baggage limit, and the STOL 4000 is ideal for carry-on use. Each incorporates Stone Glacier’s shoulder straps for convenient carry through the airport.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641