Skyline Quick-Release Scope Cover
The Skyline Quick-Release Scope Cover provides complete waterproof protection for your rifle scope and action. Constructed with hydrophobic foam padding encased between two layers of waterproof SG 3L HydraShield™ fabric, the cover keeps the scope and action dry and free of debris without absorbing any moisture to help prevent damage to optics or the malfunction of the rifle action due to debris and ice. The cover can be instantly removed using an innovative, adjustable attachment system for quickly engaging a target in the field.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Protects scope and action from moisture, debris, and abrasion
- Three size options cover all rifle actions and scopes
- Small: 10"-12.25"
- Medium: 12.3"-13.75"
- Large: 13.8"-15.25"
- Small: 1.9 oz.
- Medium: 2.1 oz.
- Large: 2.3 oz.
- Adjustable for different stock/action configurations
- SG 3L HydraShield™ waterproof fabric
- Hydrophobic 1/8" foam will not absorb moisture and provides full padded coverage of scope and action
- Quick-detach operation
- For use in wet/snowy conditions as well as dry/dusty conditions
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof and windproof, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
Stone Glacier optics protection products are constructed of hydrophobic foam sandwiched between two layers of a 3L HydraShield™ waterproof laminate. HydraShield™ prevents moisture reaching the optics while the hydrophobic foam adds padded protection that will not absorb moisture.
To find the correct Skyline Quick-Release Scope Cover for your optic measure from the end of the eyepiece (arching over any turrets) to the end of the objective bell.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641