Revivex Down Cleaner 10 oz.
- Size: 10 fl oz
- Uses: 10 jackets or 5 sleeping bags
- Applications: spot clean, hand wash or machine wash
- Biodegradable: yes
- Fragrance-Free: yes
- HE Compatible: yes
- Made in USA
Wash down jackets, vests and sleeping bags at home with Revivex Down Cleaner. Restore loft and preserve the natural oils in down gear so it continues to keep the cold out. Just one wash per season will keep down gear fresh, lofty and warm. It will also gently clean technical shell fabrics and high-tech insulation. With Revivex Down Cleaner it's easy to take care of down gear and bring back its former fluffy glory.
- Gentle Cleaner – Water-based formula is safe to use on all down garments and gear; keeping it clean naturally
- Maximizes Loft – Enhances performance of down insulation and water repellent treated down like DownTek insulation for continued warmth and comfort
- Concentrated – One 10 fl oz pouch cleans up to 10 jackets or 5 sleeping bags for an economical solution to maintaining down gear
- Fragrance-Free – No added perfumes, softeners or optical brighteners that hinder performance
- Multipurpose – Use it to restore loft to sleeping bags, coats, vests, booties, or parkas with down blends or treated down
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641