Seam Grip WP Waterproof Sealant & Adhesive 1 oz
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Sizes: 0.25 oz (multipack), 1 oz or 8 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 144” x 0.25” (12’ of seams)
- Cure time: 8-12 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Washable: yes
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA
Seam Grip WP is a tent seam sealer that goes above and beyond to keep moisture out. Seal up to 12 ft of tents, tarps, and awnings with a single 1 oz tube. As a permanent waterproof sealant, it keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable. It’s also a flexible repair adhesive that can patch up holes in all types of fabric including vinyl, nylon and canvas. So, take this clear glue along on the next camping trip, and be ready when gear rips, leaks or falls apart. Seam Grip WP Sealant and Adhesive saves gear and the adventure.
- Durable – Tough urethane formula bonds permanently to tents, awnings, campers, and even PVC plastic
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping adventurers warm and dry
- Flexible – Cures to a thin rubber seal that flexes with high performance gear
- Abrasion Resistant – Make a repair that withstands scrapes and scratches
- ll-purpose – Bonds with all types of outdoor fabrics, including: nylon, vinyl, leather, and polyester
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641