Zipper Cleaner & Lubricant 2 oz
- Size: 2 fl oz
- Silicone-Free: yes
- Paraffin-Free: yes
- For Use On: coil, plastic, nylon and metal zippers
- Made in USA
The Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant is designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zip Care, this zipper lubricant’s handy brush top removes debris and delivers its cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags and outdoor gear.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641