- Capacity: 1+ Persons (2 Hardcore Minimalist Hunters is Possible)
- Minimum Trail Weight: 8 oz.
- Packaged Weight: 10.3 oz.
- Number of Tent Stakes: 6
- Floor Area: 27’ - 32’(Dependent on pitch height)
- Head Height: 41” - 47” (Dependent on pitch height)
- Total length with Vestibule attached: 120”
- Vestibule Compatible
- Mesh Liner & Footprint Compatible
- Length: 90”
- Width at Foot: 36”
- Width at Head: 60” - 72” (Dependent on pitch height)
- Reinforcement Fabric: Nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 30D sil/sil
- Tarp Fabric: Nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 10D sil/sil
- Packed Size: 7.5” x 4” x 4” (Compresses to 4” x 4” x 4”)
- * Trekking poles - sold separately
SkyAir ULT is a sil/sil tarp tent large enough for two men and gear that only weighs 8 oz. The poleless design is pitched with a trekking pole in the front and back and stakes around the side. For early season use, you will be hard pressed to find a lighter weight shelter. For bug season use, add the SkyAir Mesh Insert, Footprint, and Front Vestibule to protect you and your gear from the elements. The versatility the SkyAir provides is unlike anything else you will find in a tarp tent and is the minimalist backcountry hunter’s dream. The packed size of 8” x 4” x 4” and finished weight will increase your range in the backcountry allowing you to increase your usable load for your pack out after a successful hunt.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641