- Weight - 1 lb 4.8 oz. (L)
- 15 Denier Pertex® Face Fabric
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- Articulated Hood
- Articulated elbow and sleeve cut
- Form-fitting stretch cuff
- 2 hand pockets strategically placed for use while wearing a pack
- 2 Internal sleeve pockets
- 133 g/m of insulation
- Pit zips
- Elastic Waist Hem
- YKK Zippers
The first of its kind for Stone Glacier, the Cirque Jacket is the multi-tool of your hunting kit, melding heat and moisture management in an insulating garment. Designed to shine on high exertion hunts through a broad range of temperatures (thank you pit zips), the Cirque also can be worn as an insulation layer. Primaloft® synthetic insulation and DWR Pertex® fabric provide superior breathability as well as wind and moisture resistance.
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
For hunts requiring warmth, especially in cold and wet conditions, Primaloft® Gold insulation is a go-to for technical performance. Engineered for a full spectrum of benefits to provide warmth without bulk resulting in freedom of movement for your activity. One of the main differences between natural down insulation and Primaloft® is the ability to maintain warmth when wet.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact Stone Glacier Customer Service at 406.404.0641 or by email at email@example.com. Our office hours are 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday. You can also stop by our showroom located at 608 W Griffin Dr., Unit A, Bozeman, MT 59715.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.