The Tokeen 2600 is built from the chassis of our ultralight Terminus packs with a minimalist design specialized for scouting, day rips, and endless everyday applications. An internal frame efficiently carries heavier items like spotting scopes and large water bladders while keeping the overall pack weight low. Our Stone Glacier ULTRA fabric stands up to abuse from abrasion while providing a high level of water resistance to keep gear safe and dry. Two external zippered pockets, one internal zippered pocket, an internal sleeve sized for spotting scopes or water bottles, and multiple internal tri-slide points provide a variety of storage configurations. Whether you’re heading out for a long day scouting or tracking cats in three feet of snow, the Tokeen is tough as nails, ultralight, and ready to go to work.
- Capacity: 2600 cubic inches of capacity
- Dimensions: 24" H x 12" W x 9" D
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.
- Waterproof SG ULTRA high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fabric and X-Pac® fabric (pack seams are not taped)
- Internal frame sheet (bag is sewn to frame)
- Two external zippered pockets for easy access to essentials
- Removable OSFM belt
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal sleeve for water bottle or spotting scope
- Hydration port
- Internal tri-slides for Swing Out Pocket, Camp Pocket, and Hydro Sleeve
- Adjustable shoulder strap suspension
- Made in the U.S.A.
When fitting a Stone Glacier Pack, there are three things we look for in a perfect fit. (A) First, we always want the belt centered on the tip of your hip bone. Belt positioning can be altered by adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps. (B) Next, we want to make sure the shoulder straps make solid contact with the backside of our shoulders. (C) If a gap is present between the shoulder strap and shoulder, it often can be eliminated by loosening the load lifters. Lastly, we want to aim for the color transition on the shoulder straps (D) to land on, or close to, your collarbone. Placement can be altered with a combination of adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps on the frame sheet and loosening of load lifters.
SG Founder and Lead Designer Kurt Racicot walks us through how to properly fit a Stone Glacier backpack.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641