Our best selling Skyscraper 2p took the hunting world by storm when introduced in 2020. An unmatched weight-to-strength ratio coupled with unprecedented versatility quickly made this shelter a favorite amongst backcountry hunters. We have taken the proven design and enhanced its capabilities by upgrading to 10.65mm DAC poles, redesigning the doors, and adding an external venting system to minimize condensation.
The Skyscraper 2P is a burly 2-person, 4-season double-wall tent with a minimum trail weight of 4 lbs. 6 oz. ( tent body, fly, poles, Webtruss, 8 guy lines). At the heart of the Skyscraper 2P is the innovative WebTruss™ technology. This unique construction system provides unmatched strength, a low wind profile, and makes pitching the tent a breeze. The WebTruss is formed from 6/6 nylon fabric, and the tent fabric is a combination of 15D and 20D Nylon Ripstop. We know keeping gear dry is vital in the backcountry and the Skyscraper 2P has two extra-large vestibules (11 sq ft + 11 sq ft) to accommodate all your gear. In short, the Skyscraper 2P is a bomber versatile tent designed for the ultralight mountain hunter.
- Four-season weather protection
- Patented WebTruss™ system for easy setup and unmatched strength in the wind
- Color-coded starter tabs on flysheet and tent body
- Large door size for easy ingress/egress
- Door shape allows the top of the door to be opened and folded down for ventilation
- Top zipper pulls on vestibule doors are shortened to prevent accidentally grabbing the top when zipping the door
- 2 mesh window vents on doors, 1 through-vent in end wall with mesh and ripstop layers, 2 flysheet kickstand vents
- 8 internal pockets
- Capacity: 2-person
- 2 doors (1 on each side)
- Minimum Trail Weight: 4 lbs. 6 oz. ( tent body, fly, poles, Webtruss, 8 guy lines)
Packaged weight: 5 lbs. 1 oz.
- Tent body: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Rain fly: 1 lb. 3.6 oz.
- Webtruss: 6.3 oz.
- 3 DAC 10.65mm PL poles: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 14 stakes: 5.3 oz.
- 10 guylines: 4.6 oz.
- Stuff sacks: 1.1 oz.
- Accessories (stuff sacks, buckle kit, pole repair sleeve): 3.2 oz.
- Length: 92.25”
- Floor Area: 32 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 41.5”
- Packed Size: 14" x 6"
- Vestibule Volume: 50 cu. ft.
- Total Volume: 108.6 cu ft
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop
- Door Mesh Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop Silicone PE Coated
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop Silicone PU Coated
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641