The SkyTarp 10 adds a highly versatile tool to your kit for ultralight protection from snow, rain, wind, and sun. Weighing a mere 13.5 ounces (tarp and 6 guy lines), the SkyTarp 10 disappears in your pack but punches above its weight as a waterproof and windproof shelter when you need it. It can be supported by trekking poles, tree branches, or any elevated tie-off you can find and features ten stakeout points that enable a myriad of configurations, including a primary A-frame configuration, lean-to and modified A-frame setups, or endlessly adaptable setups depending on your needs. It can also be run as a standalone shelter for camping in mild, bug-free conditions; as an awning off of tents or trees to create more livable space at camp; as a glassing shelter; or as an emergency shelter. From sun-soaked flats to windswept alpine vantages, the SkyTarp 10 is an essential utility piece that can keep you in the game without bogging down your pack.
- Ultralight and packable
- Waterproof & windproof fabric
- Endless configurations, including A-Frame, Lean-To, and Modified-A-Frame
- 10 stakeout points
- Durable, lightweight Dyneema guylines
- Internal ridgeline loops for added guyline strength or hanging gear
- Tarp with 6 guylines: 13.5 oz.
- 4 extra guylines: 1 oz.
- 12 Stakes: 4.6 oz.
- Stuff sack: .4 oz.
- Complete Tarp kit: 19.5 oz.
- Tarp: 10' x 9’7”
- Stuff Sack: 12” x 3.5”
- Nylon 66 10D Sil/Sil
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641