De Havilland Pant
- Weight - 1 lb 8 oz. (L)
- DWR Treated Water & Wind Resistant Face
- 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Spandex Technical Fabric
- Knee Pad Compatible
- Extra Large Side Zips
- Quiet Close Cargo Pocket Buttons
- Ultralight Waist Line Materials
- Athletic Fit & Articulated Knees
- Contour Waist™ System
- Front Facing Cargo Pockets
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
Not all pants are created equal! Especially, when put to the test of backcountry hunting with a heavy pack. The De Havilland Pants are built with our innovative and patent-pending Contour Waist™ System that allows the user to adjust the waist size of the pants (up to 3") for an exact fit and make in-field adjustments for layering. As well, unlike other adjustable waist systems, the Contour Waist functions without the bunching of material at the hips which causes discomfort under the waist belt of a heavy pack. Add extra long side zips for venting in hot weather or high exertion situations, and a 4-way stretch, highly breathable and weather resistant textile and the De Havilland Pant quickly becomes a mountain hunters favorite. An athletic fit and articulated knees that are kneepad compatible are just icing on the cake.
Our innovative patent-pending Contour Waist™ System is designed specifically for increased comfort and performance when backpacking. Our goal was to eliminate bulk and allow an exact fit around the waist to reduce hot-spots on the hips as a result from miles hiked wearing a tightly cinched waist belt. By minimizing the materials needed for belt loops, removing snaps and buttons, and incorporating our micro-adjust zipper fly, the Contour Waist System provides unparalleled comfort and a 100% custom fit, unlike any other pant system.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.
De Haviland Pant
Pants were awesome contour waist was weird at first but I grew to like them more and more! Went on sprint bear hunt in western montana and the pant performed well
Heavy and should withstand many hours in the woods. Pair with their long underwear to utilize the venting.
These are great
Used them for a three day backcountry experience in Wyoming. Planning to purchase another pair