- Weight - 14.5 oz. (L)
- Body Fabric: 94/6 poly/spandex blend
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- Micro-Grid Construction
- Full-Zip Articulated Hood
- Strategically Placed Chest Pocket for Easy Access
- Built-in Thumb Loops
- Complete the kit with the Helio Bottom
An essential piece for every outdoorsman, the new Helio Hoody is a necessity on every hunt. Our all-new ¾ zip hoody is a lightweight mid-layer featuring mico-grid construction that optimizes its ability to insulate and breathe. Constructed from a soft and quiet 94/6 poly/spandex blend, this ultra-comfortable top is complete with a full-zip hood, thumb loops and is treated with an odor control Polygiene® treatment. Whether chasing pronghorn on hot August days or layering on late season elk hunts in deep snow, the Helio Hoody should be on your gear list.
Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are sure of your traditional waist size and how our products will fit, please reference the "Measured Belt Line" chart below.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.