Waterproof, insulated glove system worn in cold and wet conditions requiring a base level of dexterity. Removable liners add versatility to integrate with other SG Gloves and also allow quick drying times of the shells and liners if palms get sweaty.
When the hunt requires the ultimate in warmth and weather protection without hindering dexterity, reach for the Altimeter Gloves. The waterproof, breathable shells seal out the elements while preventing your hands from getting clammy, and synthetically insulated liners keep your digits warm and dry for days on end. In warmer conditions or high-exertion scenarios when the rain won’t let up, remove the liners and run any of our lighter weight gloves with the Altimeter Gloves shells.
FEATURES & SPECS
- 6.9 oz. (Large)
- Liners: 2.5 oz.
- Shells: 4.4 oz.
- Waterproof and breathable 3-layer HydraShield™ shells
- Removable PrimaLoft® Cross Core synthetic insulation liners
- MELCO™ taped palms and thumbs for enhanced grip in cold, slick conditions
- Articulated fit throughout shells
- Strategically placed seams in fingers to improve dexterity and durability
- One-handed operation of wrist collar cinch/release
- Removable wrist tethers
- Hang loops on shell fingers for drying
- Pull loops for easy on
We leveraged the most advanced technology available to develop a line of gloves that meets every demand for the hunter, optimizing dexterity, durability, breathability, and weatherproof protection for uncompromising performance in the field.
The Mirka Gloves feature AX® Synthetic Suede, which utilizes high-density synthetic yarns woven with proprietary fibers in a custom knitting process to create a long-lasting material that resists abrasion, breathes exceptionally well, and remains supple for maximum dexterity.
The Chinook Gloves, Mirka Gloves, and Graupel Gloves feature AX® Connect in the thumbs and forefingers for seamless operation of a touchscreen while wearing the gloves.
The Graupel Gloves feature an innovative Dry-Tex laminate that provides thermal regulation for warmth and breathability while remaining highly resistant to wind and water.
Our proprietary waterproof HydraShield™ technology is profoundly durable, breathable, and packable while remaining ultralight. This technology works perfectly for the weatherproof Altimeter Series shells, preventing rain and snow from passing through to your hands while transporting sweat vapors to the exterior of the textile to prevent cold and clammy hands.
The Altimeter Series features a PrimaLoft® CrossCore™ synthetic insulation liner, which uses a highly porous, lightweight structure originally developed by NASA scientists to create an ultralight, highly packable insulation that recovers its complete loft, dries instantly, and provides warmth even when wet.
Merino6™ is our proprietary blend of the highest quality Merino Wool and high performing Nylon 6.6 micro denier yarns. After extensive testing, we found the perfect combination to be 89% Merino Wool and 11% Nylon. By blending Wool and Nylon, we created a textile that leverages the benefits of Merino with all the advantages of Nylon. Merino6™ products have an extremely soft hand feel, regulate your body temperature while eliminating odor, and won't stretch or shrink like traditional 100% Merino textiles. Additionally, the Nylon fibers increase the moisture-wicking ability of the garment and enhance the durability of the textile, creating the perfect backcountry, next-to-skin, layering piece.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Use the larger of the two measurements below to select your glove size. If you fall between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size for comfort and increased warmth, especially in the Altimeter Glove and Mitt.
How to Find Your Measurements:
- Hand Circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles (do not include your thumb).
- Hand Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your hand and wrist to the end of your middle finger.