- Weight - 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Shoulder Width: 32"
- Hip Width: 24"
- Foot Box: 18"
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell
- 850+ Fill Power HyperDRY™ 90/10 Grey Goose Down
- 22.4 oz. of Down Insulation
- Complex Differential Cut Construction
- Vertical Pintucked Baffles
- Articulated Footbox
- Unique Neck Baffle Seal System
- No Stick Zipper
- Storage Sack and Stuff Sack Included
- Fits Up to 6’ 5” Tall Individual
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 7" x 15"
The Chilkoot series of sleeping bags are designed for backpack hunters going deep into the mountains for days on end. With a focus on warmth to weight ratio and pack-ability, the Chilkoot 15° bag utilizes industry-leading materials to achieve an overall weight and temperature rating that is best-in-class. A Pertex® Quantum shell adds water and wind resistance to protect the 850+ Fill power goose down HyperDRY™ insulation. The bags are designed with an articulated footbox and differential cut to provide warmth and maintain loft around the body regardless of sleeping position. An articulated hood boasts a uniquely designed insulated neck cuff with an elastic and magnetic closure to seal in heat. A weight conscious 2/3 length reverse coil YKK zipper is paralleled by Dacron tape to reduce zipper snagging. When all put together, the Chilkoot 15° is a high-performance ultralight sleeping bag designed specifically for the most discerning mountain hunter.
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
Pertex® Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y shaped filaments. These filaments create a tightly interlocking structure which improves downproof and water beading properties. The interlocking structure of Y Fuse fabrics remains highly stable over extended wash and wear cycles.
Super DWR is a water repellent finish that maintains its high performance through extended wash and wear cycles.
HyperDRY™ water resistant down is treated with a unique Fluorocarbon Free treatment that adheres to the down cluster that allows down to retain its superior warmth to weight ratio - even when wet.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
All down products from Stone Glacier come from an RDS Certified Supplier. We only use down that comes from ducks & geese that were treated ethically.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641