Leki Black Series FX Carbon
- Weight: 456 g, 16 oz (per set)
- Lightweight Folding|CLD|Adjustable trekking poles
- Carbon construction for strength and durability
- Ergonomic wrist loops are differentiated for right and left hands
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble
- Fast and secure Speed Lock 2 Plus adjustment system allows the poles to extend from 110 to 135 cm
- 4 pieces
- Compacts to 40 cm when disassembled
- Carbide flex tips
- Shaft diameter 16|14|14|14 mm
- Aergon Air Cork grip
- Carrying case included
The Black Series FX Carbon is your exclusive companion for outdoor adventure! The stealthy Black Series FX Carbon comes equipped with the newly developed Aergon Air, with genuine cork surface. The grip has been improved in numerous ways and has been redesigned in terms of comfort and control. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. The Aergon Air's fully rubberized grip back provides maximum grip and control when going downhill. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. Thanks to the efficient and secure Speed lock 2 plus lever, this Black Series FX Carbon pole is infinitely adjustable between 110 and 135 cm and folds into three sections of less than 16 inches making it easy to stow away in your backpack when not it use. Onto your next outing with our lightweight and stable folding pole!
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641