- Weight: 17.6 oz. (L)
- Textile: 3-layer HydraShield™ Laminate
- Face Fabric: Soft and quiet Polyester Textile
- Backer Fabric: Tricot Backer
- Zippers : YKK VISLON® and Aquaguard® zippers
- Waterproof Rating: 31,000mm
- MVTR Breathability Rating: 27,600g/m2/24hr
- Articulated Hood: Maximizes weatherproofing with two chinch shock cord lockers
- Complete the kit with the M5 Pant
The rain jacket we’ve all been waiting for, the M5 Jacket belongs in every hunter’s pack. Built with our own waterproof textile technology, HydraShield™, the M5 Jacket is constructed with a mechanical stretch 3-layer laminate that boasts an industry-leading waterproof and breathability rating. Complete with a quiet and soft face fabric and a protective Tricot backer. The M5 is complete with two front pockets strategically placed to remain accessible while wearing your pack as well as duel pit-zips for quick climate control while hiking. The articulated hood is designed for maximum protection against the elements with two shock cord lockers to easily close any gaps around the face and neck. No matter the adventure rain can be a cruel reality. Stay prepared for any weather with the all-new M5 Jacket.
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.