P12 Knee Pads
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 5.7"
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Sold as a pair (2 knee pads)
- Ergonomic design and molded relief points provide leading flexibility and comfort during movement and when kneeling
- TriVent technology provides enhanced ventilation
- Durable cushioning for long-term protection
- Extremely low-profile and lightweight
- Uses highly soft and flexible materials
- Compatible with all De Havilland and De Havilland LITE Pants
The P12 knee pad is compatible with all Stone Glacier De Havilland and De Havilland LITE Pants. Second to none in ergonomic fit, these knee pads form perfectly to the body for effortless movement while providing vital cushioning on impact. The P12 knee pad is light as a feather, yet rugged and reliable. These low-profile knee pads are designed to take the weight off while providing low-profile protection so that you can focus on the hunt.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641