Quick Release Sling
Designed for use with the Krux Frame, Xcurve Frame, R3 Frame, and Terminus bags to support the weight of your rifle, the Quick Release Sling secures your rifle to the pack while still offering easy and fast access without taking the pack off. A unique design of quick release buckles and webbing keeps the rifle barrel profile behind you, out of your field of view, and protected from the brush. One pull on the upper strap tether and your rifle is free for rapid access. The Quick Release Sling allows you to carry your weapon on either side of the Krux Frame, Xcurve Frame, and Terminus bags. It integrates with the right side of the R3 Frame. Not compatible with the Avail 2200.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Weight - 1.4 oz.
- Quick Release buckle makes it easy to access your gun without removing the pack
- Designed to carry and weight support weapons with the frame
- Made in the USA
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641