R3 Tac Weapon Sling
- Weight - 1.4 oz.
- Designed to carry and weight support weapons with the frame
- Made in the USA
The versatile Tac Weapon Sling offers three options for rifle/carbine carry. A heavy weapon carry system is integrated into the R3 Frame for secure and supported carry of long-range calibers with large optics. The buttstock is supported with a sling mounted directly to the frame, the forearm is secured to the frame with a quick detach strap. The R3 Tac Weapon Sling can also be moved to the outside of the frame for side carry of long rifles. Move the Tac Weapon Sling to the interior of the bag for conceal carry of carbines up to 33.5” in OAL (when used with the R3 Conceal Lid accessory). The Tac Weapon Sling weighs 1.4 ounces.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641