Revivex Down Cleaner 10 oz.
- Size: 10 fl oz
- Uses: 10 jackets or 5 sleeping bags
- Applications: spot clean, hand wash or machine wash
- Biodegradable: yes
- Fragrance-Free: yes
- HE Compatible: yes
- Made in USA
Wash down jackets, vests and sleeping bags at home with Revivex Down Cleaner. Restore loft and preserve the natural oils in down gear so it continues to keep the cold out. Just one wash per season will keep down gear fresh, lofty and warm. It will also gently clean technical shell fabrics and high-tech insulation. With Revivex Down Cleaner it's easy to take care of down gear and bring back its former fluffy glory.
- Gentle Cleaner – Water-based formula is safe to use on all down garments and gear; keeping it clean naturally
- Maximizes Loft – Enhances performance of down insulation and water repellent treated down like DownTek insulation for continued warmth and comfort
- Concentrated – One 10 fl oz pouch cleans up to 10 jackets or 5 sleeping bags for an economical solution to maintaining down gear
- Fragrance-Free – No added perfumes, softeners or optical brighteners that hinder performance
- Multipurpose – Use it to restore loft to sleeping bags, coats, vests, booties, or parkas with down blends or treated down
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641