Seam Grip SIL Silicone Tent Sealant 1.5 oz
- Material: silicone rubber
- Size: 1.5 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
- Coverage: 288” x 0.25” (24’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 3-6 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA
Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. A single 1.5 oz tube can seal up to 24 ft of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641