Seam Grip SIL Silicone Tent Sealant 1.5 oz
- Material: silicone rubber
- Size: 1.5 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
- Coverage: 288” x 0.25” (24’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 3-6 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA
Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. A single 1.5 oz tube can seal up to 24 ft of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641