Sky Solus 1P
The Sky Solus is an ultralight, four-season, freestanding shelter specialized for the solo alpine hunter. Built to withstand brutal mountain weather but incredibly nimble for pitching in steep, ultra-tight terrain, the Sky Solus crosses the line between a tent and a bivy to give hunters the perfect shelter for pursuing big game deep into the backcountry.
The Solus combines innovative WebTruss™ construction with a compact footprint (~½ the size of the Skyscraper) and a sleek profile to create a weatherproof fortress that can easily be pitched tight to windbreaks, in bony alpine pockets, and on steep slopes. Despite its minimal footprint, the Solus maximizes usable space to provide ample room inside the tent for gear, sleeping, and sitting up to change layers. The two side vestibules provide additional space to store gear and cook, or they can easily be cinched underneath the fly when space is limited.
Thanks to the WebTruss system, the two tent poles can quickly be deployed without having to fight the wind to connect the body of the tent to the poles. Simply run the two poles through the WebTruss and connect to the corners to raise the tent. When you’re setting up camp in the dark after a long day hunting, the compact footprint drastically reduces the time it takes to find a suitable site to pitch the tent. If weather is on the horizon, the rainfly clips to the tent body in seconds, holds tight to the ground, and includes 16 guy line points that can be secured for impenetrable protection from wind, rain, and snow.
Whether you’re camping on a knife-edge ridge before the final attack or dogging the herd deep into the deadfall, the Sky Solus ensures you will always have a weatherproof refuge in remote and unforgiving country.
- Patented WebTruss™ system for easy setup and unmatched strength in the wind
- Single front entry door with half-moon mesh vent
- Rainfly gutter above entrance
- 2 adjustable side vestibules
- 2 large side vents that double as access to vestibules
- 8 internal mesh pockets
- WebTruss can be replaced with DAC twist clips (included) for 3.2 oz. of weight savings
- Sky Solus accessories include the Sky Solus 1P Tub Footprint and the Sky Solus 1P Flat Footprint
- Capacity: 1 person
- Minimum trail weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz. (rainfly, tent body, WebTruss, 2 poles, 8 guy lines)
- Packaged weight: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Rainfly: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Tent body: 1 lb. 2.6 oz.
- WebTruss: 4.6 oz.
- 2 DAC 10.65mm PL poles: 15.6 oz.
- 14 stakes: 5.6 oz.
- 14 guy lines: 5.6 oz. (94” long each)
- Accessories (repair sleeve, DAC clips, stuff sacks): 3.3 oz.
- Floor area: 24.5 square feet
- Length: 80”
- Width: 40” (foot) by 48” (head)
- Internal height: 42”
- Main body fabric: 15D nylon ripstop
- Floor fabric: 20D nylon ripstop silicone PE-coated
- Mesh fabric: 15D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Rainfly: 15D nylon ripstop silicone PU-coated
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641