Weighing only 8 ounces, the SkyAir ULT is a sil/sil tarp tent large enough for two men and gear. The pole-free design is pitched with trekking poles in the front and back and stakes around the side. For early season use, you will be hard pressed to find a lighter weight shelter. For bug season use, add the SkyAir Mesh Insert, Footprint, and Front Vestibule to protect you and your gear from the elements. The versatility the SkyAir provides is unlike anything else you will find in a tarp tent and is the minimalist backcountry hunter’s dream. Within a packed size of 7.5” x 4” x 4” and finished weight of 10.3 oz. will increase your range in the backcountry and allow you to increase your usable load for your packout after a successful hunt.
- Vestibule compatible
- SG Mesh Liner & SG Footprint compatible
- Trekking pole compatible (sold separately)
- Capacity: 1+ Persons
- Tarp: 8 oz.
- 6 stakes: 2.4 oz.
- Stuff sacks: .3 oz.
- Minimum Trail Weight (tarp and guy lines): 8 oz.
- Packaged Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Total weight with SkyAir ULT, Mesh Insert, Vestibule, Flat Footprint & stakes: 1 lb. 11.3 oz.
- Length: 90”
- Width at Foot: 36”
- Width at Head: 60” - 72” dependent on pitch height
- Floor Area: 27” - 32” dependent on pitch height
- Head Height: 41” - 47” dependent on pitch height
- Total length with Vestibule attached: 120”
- Packed Size: 7.5” x 4” x 4” (compresses to 4” x 4” x 4”)
- Tarp fabric: Nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 10D Sil/Sil
- Reinforcement fabric: reinforced nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 30D sil/sil
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641