Swing Out Pocket
Designed for quick access to small gear, the Swing Out Pocket attaches to the interior loops on all Stone Glacier Packs (excluding Terminus packs) and allows the pocket to swing free of the full pack for ease of access. The Swing Out Pocket can also be quickly detached from the pack once camp is set to keep the organization in the tent. Also sized to fit inside the front/center pockets of the Sky series, the Swing Out Pockets can be used as quick pullout pockets for those that prefer zippered closure. The Sky Archer, Sky 5900 and Cirque come with 2 loops specifically for the Swing Out pockets, on all other Stone Glacier Packs the pockets can be attached to the hydration loops or as pull-out pockets in the main bag or lid.
- Weight - 1.1 oz.
- Pocket is compatible with tri-slides all Stone Glacier Bags (excluding Terminus packs)
- Dimensions: 6" x 8.5" x 2" (Height x Width x Depth)
- Heavy duty YKK #8 zipper
- Ripstop Nylon
- Made in the USA
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641