Zenith Fleece Jacket
- Weight: 1 lb 6.4 oz (L)
- Textile: 100% Polyester high loft fleece
- Strategically Placed Hand Pockets
- Raglan sleeves provide seam-free comfort when wearing a backpack
- Zippered wind flap holds body heat in
- A versatile jacket for day hunting or everyday wear
The Zenith high loft fleece is designed to be worn around town or as an ultra-quiet outerwear piece for short day trips into the mountains. It features a full-length YKK zipper and two strategically placed hand pockets for easy use while wearing a backpack. When comfort and warmth are fundamental, the Zenith Fleece Jacket has you covered.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.
My New Zenith Fleece Jacket
I have to admit I was holding my breath when I ordered this jacket. I purchased a lighter weight hoodie and have loved it. But my go-to fleece has always been either Patagonia or The North Face. Recently I had to return a fairly new North Face Fleece I loved and was saddened to learn they did not have a replacement for me. So, I ordered the Zenith Jacket. Oh man! What an amazing find! I love the weight, the height of the collar and the length of the jacket. I know it will be my new go-to when I travel to Colorado and Utah this winter. Thanks for making a fantastic jacket. I love it and highly recommend it.
Sadly the shipping was a little slower than I was hoping for and spring in Alaska turned to summer overnight. It looks great and is super comfortable. Well designed and well made. I am 5’10” and 190lbs. I bought a large and it fits just like I hoped it would. Not to snug but not real loose. I want to wear it more but it’s 80 degrees now. Plenty of time to wear it next winter though. I do see the complaint about the pockets being shallow. I get it. The zipper comes to the bottom of the pocket and if you don’t zip them up things can fall out easily. I don’t mind, I keep them zipped.
The perfect fleece
Wonderful and comfortable. Use it for working construction and hiking to the cabin. Put it on in the morning when I go out for my morning walk with the dog and a have a fresh cup of coffee. Perfect start to my day. Thanks stone glacier. Let’s keep it in America. Your one of the few left. All your products are top notch.