Zipper Cleaner & Lubricant 2 oz
- Size: 2 fl oz
- Silicone-Free: yes
- Paraffin-Free: yes
- For Use On: coil, plastic, nylon and metal zippers
- Made in USA
The Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant is designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zip Care, this zipper lubricant’s handy brush top removes debris and delivers its cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags and outdoor gear.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641