Zipper Lubricant Stick 0.5 oz
- Size: 0.5 oz
- Silicone-free: yes
- For use on: metal, plastic and coil zippers
- Made in USA
Use a zipper wax like Zipper Lubricant Stick to ensure the zippers in high-tech gear are doing their job. Previously known as Zip Tech, this high-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, drysuits and more. Plus, it protects against corrosion and repels dirt, sand and organic residues — so zippers last a lot longer. When faced with a stuck zipper, count on Zipper Lubricant Stick to unstick it fast.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life
- Protects – Fights against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion; UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers
- Powerful – High performing soft wax formula that’s ideal for use on waterproof zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, B.C.D.s, gear bags and luggage
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues.
*Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641