Black Label - Grumman Down Jacket
LIMITED EDITION, ONE-TIME PRODUCTION.
Available exclusively from StoneGlacier.com
The Black Label program features unique, limited edition SG products. Available to all customers, the purchase of a Black Label product unlocks special opportunities and convenient *perks.
BLACK LABEL PERKS
- *Free ground shipping on all orders for the entire year. Average customer saving of $45 - $60 a year. Free shipping is valid on USA and Canadian orders. Some exclusions may apply.
- Early access to new and limited edition products.
- One-year free membership to GOHUNT Maps ($49.99 retail value).
- One-year free MTNTOUGH+ membership ($299 retail value).
- Limited edition Stone Glacier "Tank" bottle opener ($45 retail value).
- Access to live SG one-on-one events.
- A dedicated SG customer representative.
- Weight - 11.8 oz. (L)
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell
- 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- HyperDRY™ DWR Treated Down
- 100% Traceable RDS Certified Down
- Articulated Hood
- 5.3 oz of Insulation
- Streamline Internal Cuff
- Elastic Waist Hem
- YKK Zippers
- Stuff Sack Included
- Size in Stuff Sack: 8” x 4” x 3.5”
- Complete the kit with the Grumman Goose Down Pants
By customer request, the Grumman Goose Down Jacket is the next product featured in the Black Label line. The Grumman Goose Down Jacket brings the ultimate in packability, warmth, and protection to the backcountry hunter. We set out to design a piece that genuinely met our definition of “Ultralight.” The combination of a Pertex® Quantum shell with HyperDRY™ 850+ fill Power DWR treated down makes this highly technical insulation piece unlike any other in the hunting industry. Made for the mountains but at home in the city, the Black Label Grumman Goose Down is a versatile jacket that weighs only 11.8 oz.
*Free ground shipping starts on the date of your Black Label purchase. Free shipping promotion expires 364 days after your purchase. If this is your second Black Label email@example.com, your shipping will be extended for an additional year. Free shipping is valid on US and Canadian orders only. Some exclusions may apply.
*Perks are valid for 365 days post-purchase. Participants will need to purchase a new Black Label product in 2023 to renew perks.
*Black Label products are available exclusively from StoneGlacier.com. Black Label products do not qualify for any discounts or promotions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help. Phone 406-404-0641 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
Pertex® Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y shaped filaments. These filaments create a tightly interlocking structure which improves downproof and water beading properties. The interlocking structure of Y Fuse fabrics remains highly stable over extended wash and wear cycles.
Super DWR is a water repellent finish that maintains its high performance through extended wash and wear cycles.
HyperDRY™ water resistant down is treated with a unique Fluorocarbon Free treatment that adheres to the down cluster that allows down to retain its superior warmth to weight ratio - even when wet.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
All down products from Stone Glacier come from an RDS Certified Supplier. We only use down that comes from ducks & geese that were treated ethically.
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patent pending Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.