Ultralight and breathable waterproof hunting shell worn over pants in cold and wet conditions.
Our M5 Rain Pants have revolutionized the category. The inclusion of our Patented Contour Waist™ System allows you to achieve a perfect fit every time, a previously unsolved problem with other rain pants. Full side-zips complete our unique Stratum™ Zippered Layering System providing quick and easy temperature regulation throughout all your layers. These 3-layer laminate hunting rain pants are constructed with a soft and quiet face fabric and a protective Tricot backer. The M5 Rain Pant combines functionality and quality like never before and is a necessity for any mountain hunt.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Weight: 19 oz. (L)
- Shell Fabric: 3-layer HydraShield™ Laminate
- Face Fabric: Soft and quiet Polyester Textile
- Backer Fabric: Tricot Backer
- Zippers: YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Waterproof Rating: 31,000mm
- MVTR Breathability Rating: 27,600g/m2/24hr
- Patented Contour Waist ™ System: Allows for a perfect fit every time
- Full-Zip Sides: Completes our unique Stratum™ Layered Zipper System
- Complete the kit with the M5 Jacket
Proven in extreme mountain conditions, HydraShield™ excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and breathable.
HydraShield™ Soft Shell technology features a waterproof and breathable laminate that prevents snow from passing through the fabric while also transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high-exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in cold and snowy conditions.
Our innovative Contour Waist™ System is designed specifically for increased comfort and performance when backpacking. Our goal was to eliminate bulk and allow an exact fit around the waist to reduce hot-spots on the hips as a result from miles hiked wearing a tightly cinched waist belt. By minimizing the materials needed for belt loops, removing snaps and buttons, and incorporating our micro-adjust zipper fly, the Contour Waist System provides unparalleled comfort and a 100% custom fit, unlike any other pant system.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641