SkyAir ULT Vestibule
- Packaged Weight: 4 oz.
- Reinforcement Fabric: Nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 30D sil/sil
- Tarp Fabric: Nylon 6, 6 Ripstop 10D sil/sil
- Compatible with Skyair ULT Tent - sold separately
Clip-in the Front Vestibule to completely seal off the SkyAir ULT and provide weather protection for your pack and gear. When utilized with the Mesh Liner and Flat Footprint the Front Vestibule completely turns the SkyAir ULT into a weatherproof shelter in an ultralight package. For the true minimalist hunter, this completes a set up that is unmatched on the mountain in weight and functionality.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641