Helio Zip-Off Bottom
Highly breathable and warm mid layer worn over the Chinook Merino Bottom and underneath pants in cold conditions. Pairs nicely underneath the M7 Pant in active, late-season, snowy conditions.
Our cold weather mid-layer bottom just got even better with full-leg zips and a velcro waist closure that allow an easy on/off in the field without taking off your pants or boots. The side zips are also placed front-forward to eliminate hot spots under pants and a pack, and the bottom still integrates with all Stratum™Layered Zipper System pants in the SG line to allow instant ventilation from skin to shell. And best of all, a new zippered fly makes it a breeze to take a whiz.
Features & Specs
- 10.2 oz. (Large)
- Highly breathable microgrid fleece fabric
- Stratum™ Layered Zipper System full-leg zips
- Strategic side zipper placement to minimize hot spots
- Velcro waist closure
- Zippered fly
- Premium YKK zippers
- Polygiene odor control technology
Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are still unsure of what size pants to buy, measure your waist and reference the "Measured Belt Line" chart below.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.