Tenacious Tape Repair Tape 3" x 20"
- Material: vinyl, nylon, or ripstop nylon
- Colors: clear or black
- Size: 3” x 20” strip and 1.5” x 60” roll (clear only)
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather and GORE-TEX fabric
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: yes
- Washable: yes
- Storage: store in a bag or container
- Weight (grams per square meter): clear 90 gsm; nylon 0.1 mm film; ripstop nylon 65 gsm
Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a clear strip or roll and a variety of colors. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. This repair tape is available in various colors as 3”x20” strips or 1.5”x60” roll (clear only). Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
We offer a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Products must still be in new and resalable condition without any physical damage, stains, etc. We suggest upon arrival of your pack you fit it properly, load it with 30lbs - 40lbs and assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
Phone: (406) 404-0641