Weather-resistant, breathable synthetic insulation worn as active outerwear in cool and variable conditions or underneath a shell in cold, wet conditions.
The first of its kind for Stone Glacier, the Cirque Jacket is the multi-tool of your hunting kit, melding heat and moisture management in an insulating garment. Designed to shine on high exertion hunts through a broad range of temperatures (thank you pit zips), the Cirque also can be worn as an insulation layer. Primaloft® synthetic insulation and DWR Pertex® fabric provide superior breathability as well as wind and moisture resistance.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Weight - 1 lb 4.8 oz. (L)
- 15 Denier Pertex® Face Fabric
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- Articulated Hood
- Articulated elbow and sleeve cut
- Form-fitting stretch cuff
- 2 hand pockets strategically placed for use while wearing a pack
- 2 Internal sleeve pockets
- 133 g/m of insulation
- Pit zips
- Elastic Waist Hem
- YKK Zippers
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
For hunts requiring warmth, especially in cold and wet conditions, Primaloft® Gold insulation is a go-to for technical performance. Engineered for a full spectrum of benefits to provide warmth without bulk resulting in freedom of movement for your activity. One of the main differences between natural down insulation and Primaloft® is the ability to maintain warmth when wet.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact Stone Glacier Customer Service at 406.404.0641 or by email at email@example.com. Our office hours are 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. You can also stop by our showroom located at 165 All West Trail, Bozeman, MT 59718.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are still unsure of what size pants to buy, measure your waist and reference the "Measured Belt Line" chart below.
Proper Fit & Use:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.