SG Dome 6p
- Capacity: 6 Person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 27lb 4oz.
- Packaged Weight: 34lb
- Minimum Trail Weight With Floor: 30lb 4oz.
- Floor Weight: 3.2lb
- Number of Poles: 6 equal length DAC 13.2mm Press-fit poles for tent body, 1 DAC 13.2mm Press-fit vestibule pole- comes with two replacement pole sections.
- Number of Doors: 2 (1 on each side)
- Floor Fabric: 210D nylon taffeta PE 5000mm
- Fly Fabric: 70D nylon ripstop sil/sil 1500mm
- Canopy Fabric: 40D nylon ripstop
- Sidewall Fabric: 70D nylon sil/sil 1500mm
- Mesh Doors/Vents Fabric: 20D nylon no-see-um
- Tension Strips Fabric: 70D nylon sil/sil ripstop
- Floor area: 107 sq ft
- Length: 156in
- Width: 135in
- Peak Height: 76in
- Vents: 1 stove jack/vent, 3 vents in mesh body + 1 in flysheet, 1 in the vestibule
- Stove Jack: fits pipes 3-5 inches in diameter.
- Zipper Construction: Burly #8 zippers with extra zipper sliders pre-installed on every zipper
- Internal guyline compatible
- Snow flaps on vestibule
- Removable floor makes for a great cook tent- allows you to dig down into the snow for more comfortable accommodation or fold it back halfway to protect floor
- Reflective guyouts for nighttime visibility in severe conditions
- Offset rear door zipper prevents drips from entering tent
- Short upper and long lower flysheet zipper pulls make it easier to find the correct zipper.
- NO PU COATINGS - this means the tent will stay waterproof and won't smell after it sits in your garage for a decade or two!
The SG Dome 6p is a true mountaineering style base camp shelter designed from legendary tent designer Martin Zemitis’s experiences creating bombproof shelters for expeditions to the summits of Mount Everest and it’s likes. An octagonal shape and burly 13.2mm DAC poles allow the SG Dome the ability to resist the heaviest of snow loads and deter the hardest hitting wind gusts. A large vestibule, integrated stove jack, multiple roof vents, and a peak height of 6’ 4” make this tent equally livable as a wall tent but at a third of the weight. The removable floor can be rolled back for a clean cook area or completely eliminated to save weight and create a floorless shelter. The 210 denier PE floor and 70 denier sil/sil fly and wall textiles ensure this shelter will last season after season.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641