Chinook Merino Gloves
Ultralight base layer gloves for use as outerwear in cool and dry conditions or underneath the Mirka Gloves, Graupel Gloves, Altimeter Gloves and Altimeter Mitts shells in cooler and wetter conditions.
The Chinook Merino Gloves are designed be a staple in your system all season long. At 1.7 oz., these light-duty gloves stow unnoticed in your pack or pant pocket and can be worn as stand-alones in the early season or as liners under our other gloves as temps cool. Constructed with our proprietary Merino6™ fabric, the Chinook Merino Gloves offer low-volume warmth, all-day comfort, and optimal dexterity.
FEATURES & SPECS
- 1.7 oz. (Large)
- Proprietary Merino6™ fabric (89% merino wool & 11% nylon)
- Silicone dot grip in palms
- Conductive pointer fingers and thumbs for operating a touchscreen
- Pull loops for easy on
Merino6™ is our proprietary blend of the highest quality Merino Wool and high performing Nylon 6.6 micro denier yarns. After extensive testing, we found the perfect combination to be 89% Merino Wool and 11% Nylon. By blending Wool and Nylon, we created a textile that leverages the benefits of Merino with all the advantages of Nylon. Merino6™ products have an extremely soft hand feel, regulate your body temperature while eliminating odor, and won't stretch or shrink like traditional 100% Merino textiles. Additionally, the Nylon fibers increase the moisture-wicking ability of the garment and enhance the durability of the textile, creating the perfect backcountry, next-to-skin, layering piece.
Exchanges & Returns
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any of our products for a refund of the cost of products purchased or an exchange for a different size. Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc. If you purchased a pack, we suggest you fit it properly upon receiving it by loading the pack with 30lbs. - 40lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations.
Stone Glacier provides free exchanges* for purchases on StoneGlacier.com and the SG Mobile App.
- *Products must still be new with original tags, unused, unwashed, and without any physical damage, stains, etc.
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create an exchange.
- Once an exchange is approved, we will email you a shipping label free of charge.(Please check your Spam/Junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox)
- International exchanges are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE AN EXCHANGE
- You will be required to provide your order number and email to create a return.
- You may choose to print a FedEx return label for $12 (deducted from your refund) or you may use your own carrier.
- International returns are not eligible for Stone Glacier shipping labels and must provide their own carrier.
- INITIATE A RETURN
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
- INITIATE A WARRANTY/REPAIR REQUEST by emailing Repairs@StoneGlacier.com
Phone: (406) 404-0641
Use the larger of the two measurements below to select your glove size. If you fall between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size for comfort and increased warmth, especially in the Altimeter Glove and Mitt.
How to Find Your Measurements:
- Hand Circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles (do not include your thumb).
- Hand Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your hand and wrist to the end of your middle finger.